星期六, 十月 04, 2008

Thank You,Flood(Banjir),3xam Finish

Thank You
I'm very thank you for the people that help me 2 put off the fire,BOMBA ,Police and more... I'm very thank you for your help.TQ 4 ur help.I'm very thang you for ur help.


The car that burnt(sad) :-(

Flood(Banjir)

The Tue.(21 Oct) my taman get flooded.My friend ride the bicycle & the water splash up. Haha so happy.On that day night,i hope will rain and not nid 2 exam(Exam:Karangan,作文,Esei-15,16&17 Oct,the rest:20,21,22&23)

The pic.


The pic. that I take infront my house.


The car drop into the longkang.Haha




3xam Finish
3xam finish lo,we can very happy.But,if got the low mark,wan 2 eat "char kuey tiao" lo...(sad)
I hope many people can pass,when the PPT(Peperiksaan Pertengahan Tahun),I'll drop 2 the 2nd chass.I hope many people in my class(1st class-1L)will pass.Haha.
(Exam:Karangan,作文,Esei-15,16&17 Oct,the rest:20,21,22&23)

1 条评论:

Chiayie 说...

Wow!!! so 'kong bu'...the car is ur car? burnt? the flood so serius..after that ur house gt dirty mah? sure clean up with a large number of power...haha...